AU Venture claims to own and operate the site, and the trademark is registered in the United Kingdom and headquartered in London. In addition, the platform is used by more than 100 thousand active traders around the world. It’s worth noting that the project was launched in 2018. As for the domain, it was registered in 2018 in Reykjavik (Iceland). Finally, the project offers clients an agreement that is governed by UK law.
Is it safe to trade on this platform? How favorable are the conditions for traders at this company? We will find out whether you should trust the broker by analyzing the conditions for cooperation, legal aspects, and user reviews.
AU Venture provides access to global stocks, indices, commodities, and cryptocurrency markets. The broker offers risk management tools such as take-profit and stop-loss orders, as well as financial credit. Each client receives a personal manager offering trading strategies. Tariff plans are presented in the form of 5 packages, in which the set of services increases according to the amount of the minimum deposit. You can choose from the following options:
- Silver from $10,000 – leverage up to 1:100 for Forex and 1:1 for other assets, weekly market review, and portfolio progress report.
- Gold from $50,000 – leverage up to 1:200 for Forex and 1:2 for other assets, daily market review and portfolio progress report, credit with margin up to 25%, monthly session with an accountant, 24/7 account monitoring with a team of analysts.
- Platinum, from $100,000 – leverage up to 1:200 for Forex and 1:2 for other assets, daily market review and portfolio progress report, credit up to 50% margin, access to special trading events, weekly one-on-one meetings with an analyst, and trading seminar.
- Diamond, from $250,000 – leverage up to 1:300 for Forex and 1:4 for other assets, daily market overview, market signals, and portfolio progress report, credit up to 75% margin, in-depth research, customized training, invitations to VIP events.
- Corporate from $1,000,000 – leverage up to 1:400 for Forex and 1:5 for other assets, daily market review and portfolio progress report, credit with margin up to 100%, in-depth market research, personalized training, invitations to VIP events, daily trading webinar with leading analysts.
A savings account and manager consultations are available for all account types. AU Venture regularly holds promotions, contests with valuable prizes, and updated bonus programs.
The company reserves the right to refuse service to a trader. The service is not available for citizens of the USA, Japan, and some other countries.
The broker offers an individual training program for beginners in trading. Unregistered users can read daily news, read analytics, and watch Forex videos.