The trading platform is managed by Cauvo Brokerage Mauritius LTD. The owners of the CauvoCapital website claim that the brokerage firm is registered in Mauritius and has a license from an offshore regulator, but there is no documentary evidence of this. In addition, the company does not disclose any information about the date of its creation. As for the domain, it was registered in Iceland in October 2022. Finally, access to the site is restricted in some jurisdictions, including the US territory.
Does the broker inspire trust? Do clients confirm its good reputation in their reviews? We will check the functionality of the platform, and the legal basis of the company’s activities and share our conclusions about the safety of cooperation with it.
The terminal is adapted for all types of mobile devices and PCs. Assets available to users for trading at CauvoCapital include securities, indices, currency pairs, commodities, and cryptocurrencies. The broker offers clients to use one of 8 pricing plans:
- Beginner $500 – basic market access, one-click trading, mobile apps, free education, web trading.
- Basic $5,000 – same services as Beginner.
- Trader $20,000 – plus market updates.
- Premium $50,000 – additional special support, exclusive market updates, personalized SMS alerts, and push notifications.
- Premium Pro $100,000 – full market access, one-click trading, account manager, no additional commissions, daily analysis, free installment plan.
- Investor $250,000 – full access to the market and all similar conditions as in the Premium tariff.
- Expert $1,000,000 – list of services is available upon the client’s request.
- VIP $1,000,000 – on request access to new features, better pricing, priority support, and exclusive events from the VIP manager.
The tariff plans include an Islamic account where there are no swaps. However, all Muslim clients at CauvoCapital pay margin and administration fees.
The MasterCard and Visa logos appear in the footer of the website. However, there is no information about which cryptocurrency wallets or payment systems a client needs to use to withdraw money.
The organization provides traders with analytical materials. The website has a page with news and stock market analysis that is updated every day. Clients are also provided with daily charts, video reviews, free e-books, an econ calendar, and training programs. CauvoCapital supports 15 languages and you can use online chat for communication.