Detoro does not disclose any information about the owner of the site or the date of its creation. As for the domain, it was registered by an unknown person only in May 2023 in the United States. In addition, the project has neither a legal address nor a license. Finally, the website lacks a phone number and online chat for customer support.
Is it safe to start cooperation with this broker? Will we find the protection of the regulator, in case of problems? Our task is to understand the functionality of the platform, the legal documentation provided on the website and understand how profitable it is to trade on this website.
You can use the trading platform on Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac devices. Detoro offers such instruments as Forex, cryptocurrencies, stocks, commodities, and indices. The company tests your level of financial knowledge and experience before you make your first deposit.
Clients have access to 6 types of trading profiles, which are sorted by minimum deposit amount. The accounts have the following characteristics:
- Beginner $250 – 3 training sessions with a market professional, 1 training session, standard leverage, maximum trade size 0.1 lots.
- Standard $5,000 – weekly training and trading sessions, 3 training sessions, standard leverage, maximum trade size 0.5 lots.
- Premium $10,000 – 1:5 leverage on cryptocurrency, maximum trade size 1 lot, standard bonus up to 20%, no SWAP commissions or penalties, and hidden interests.
- Investor $50,000 – 1:10 leverage on cryptocurrency, unlimited maximum trade size, standard bonus up to 50%, 2 monthly online trading sessions, copy-trading.
- Detoro VIP $200,000 – maximum trade size unlimited, flexible leverage in any market area, weekly online trading sessions, standard bonus up to 100%, copy-trading, eligible for protection fund up to 100%.
- Detoro VIP Platinum – an opportunity to become a shareholder of the company upon your request.
You can top up your deposit in Detoro with money transfers to the broker’s bank account, as well as from debit/credit cards, Bitcoin, and WebMoney, QIWI e-wallets.
You must provide the broker with a scan/photo of your debit/credit card (front and back). The site owner explains such requirements as a defense against cyber fraud.
In the Detoro glossary, you can see the basic terms that will be useful for trading. The broker’s collections of trading training videos and trading signals will be available to you only after you have registered a trading account.