Equitiz claims to be registered in Switzerland and indicates the address of its headquarters in Zürich, but there is no confirmation of this. In addition, the web broker positions itself as a popular global project with more than 270 thousand clients. However, the firm does not disclose the names of its founders, history, or date of its establishment. According to the Terms and Conditions, where the last update on June 1, 2023, is specified, the company should have started even earlier than this date. As for the domain, it was registered on August 30, 2023. In addition, the “world’s leading” project has no license, although the broker assures clients that “the Platform is regulated by well-known financial institutions”. It’s worth noting that the multi-lingual site supports 4 languages – English (by default), French, Polish, and Spanish. Finally, the company does not accept citizens of those countries that are subject to international sanctions.
Does the broker provide a reliable trading platform? Does the company pay attention to security? We will conduct our own research and draw conclusions on the quality of service for traders and the legitimacy of this organization.
Equitiz offers clients to diversify their portfolio with different trading instruments. The platform allows you to utilize equities, cryptocurrencies, forex, and other asset classes. The broker provides access to its authoring terminal with trading features such as advanced charts and analytics, real-time market data, and customizable trading indicators.
Traders will find 5 types of accounts on the site, which differ in the minimum deposit size. You can choose a suitable tariff from the following options:
- Basic, from €250 – Personal Introduction Session, Zero Withdrawal Fees 3 days Trial of Managed Account, 1:10 Leverage, 1 Broker Session, Initial Algo Trading, Trading Account Setup.
- Silver, from €5,000 – Trading Account Setup, Meeting with Certified Investment Planner, Diversification in Commodity Market, Bonus up to 25%, 1 Monthly Withdrawal at zero cost, 1:25 Leverage, Semi-Advanced Algo Trading, 1 Protected Trade, 2 SMS Trading Signals.
- Gold, from €15,000 – Technical Assistance 24/7, 2 Monthly Meetings with CIP, Diversification Commodity/Crypto, Bonus up to 50%, 1 Monthly Withdrawal at zero cost, 1:25 Leverage, Managed Account Leverage 1:5, 1 Analyst Session, Trading Account Setup, 3 Protected Trade, Daily News, Advanced Algo Trading, 4 SMS Trading Signals.
- Platinum, from €100,000 – 1 Monthly withdrawal of funds with zero cost, Monthly meeting with CLIP, Commodity diversification/Cryptocurrencies/Shares, Bonus up to 75%, 3 Analytical sessions, Leverage 1:50, The leverage of the managed account is 1:10, Access to the platinum market for faster execution, Setting up a trading account, Setting up a trading account, Daily news, Premium Trading algorithm, 5 Secure trading, Trading SMS Signals, 50% Broker’s insurance
- VIP, from €250,000 – Bonus up to 100%, Monthly Meeting with CLIP, 1 Monthly Withdrawal at zero cost, 1:50 Leverage, Monthly Full-Protection Trade, 5 Analyst Sessions Managed Account, 1:25 Leverage, Daily News, Trading Account Setup, Master Algo Trading, Platinum Market access for faster execution, 1 Monthly Market Research, SMS Trading Signals, 90% Broker Insurance, 7 Protected Trade.
The company showcases investment calculators that allow customers to quickly estimate potential returns for different plans. Equitiz has various payment methods, including credit cards, digital assets, and wire transfers.
Trading fees vary depending on the type of user account type and asset type. The company disclaims liability for any information it provides and for any losses the customer may incur if this information is inaccurate.
Educational resources can be found on Equity’s website if you click on the “Education” tab. Traders are educated through e-courses, webinars, and instructional videos. Live chat offers customer support 24/7, email and phone help is available 24/5.