Financial Gates Ltd manages and owns the site, but it does not disclose any information about its location. Although the broker invites users to contact it by phone with questions, it does not provide its number. It is also unknown where and when the firm came into existence. As for the domain, it was registered in January 2023 in the US. Meanwhile, the only mention of the regulator of the broker’s activities is in the Bonus Policy document, which states that the client’s disputes with the company are interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Estonia. In addition, the account cannot be opened by US citizens.
Is it safe to trade on this platform? How honestly does the broker fulfill its obligations to its clients? We will analyze the site’s technical features and legal documents and share our conclusions with you.
The FinancialGates web trading platform allows clients to log in to their accounts and trade on any device. You can deposit funds using electronic (APM, EFT) and cryptocurrency wallets, bank transfers, and cards (Mastercard, Visa). The limit for withdrawals is the amount of $100. The account offer includes 6 packages, which in turn are structured by deposit size:
- Self Managed, from $250 – over 200 assets, 1.5 point spread, daily market reviews, leverage up to 1:100, e-books and video lessons.
- Silver, from $5,000 – plus professional trading tools, individual meetings with analysts, priority withdrawals, weekly summaries.
- Gold, from $10,000 – additional list of asset indices, personal manager, education on request, over 20 e-books, access to all platform analytics.
- Platinum, from $25,000 – 1:300 leverage, 0.0 pip spreads, weekly webinars, ultra-low commissions, priority access to video content, economic calendar, accelerated processing of all transactions, market news, and updates.
- Diamond, from $50,000 – additional benefits and new features not specified in the tariff plan.
- VIP, from $100,000 – highest leverage of 1:500, professional trading tools, financial planning, advanced training material, and priority access to the manager.
The broker guarantees exceptional trade execution and protection against negative balance. Trading on the terminal is available around the clock from anywhere in the world where there is internet. However, the brokerage company deducts a $99 commission for your inactive account for 30 days.
Verification of a client’s identity at Financial Gates requires the provision of notarized documentation. If a trader fails to provide the requested documents, the broker blocks the withdrawal of funds from the deposit.
The site has a professional glossary, asset index, and 12 e-books in open access. A trading terminal is opened without registration, where you can familiarize yourself with the functionality in advance. For example, a reward of 10% of the amount over 1000 euros is offered for participation in the Financial Gates referral program. However, during our testing, the platform worked unstably, offering to go to the website’s support section in case of failure.