Korata is managed by Prosperity Peak Investments LTD, registered in 2023 in St. Lucia, where its head office is located. However, the broker does not disclose any information about the heads of the organization or the history of its creation. As for the domain, it was registered in 2020 and renewed on September 17, 2023. Meanwhile, the site is inaccessible in some countries. For example, the restricted zone includes organizations and citizens of the USA, Iran, UAE, Iraq, and Brazil, who are not allowed to use the services of this company.
Can this broker be trusted? How safe is it to trade here? We will examine the service from the technical and legal sides and tell you how reliable this company is.
Korata enables clients to trade around the clock on international stock exchanges and Forex currency markets. Traders can use more than 80 minor, major, and exotic currency pairs. The broker provides access to options contracts, indices, cryptocurrency, and other instruments.
Korata offers 6 account options for traders to choose from, sorted by the minimum deposit amount. Each successive level includes all the possibilities of the previous one, familiarize yourself with them:
- Beginner, from $500 – 0.01 lot minimum trade volume, hedging, 1:500 leverage, one-click trading, fast execution.
- Intermediate, from €5,000 – advanced trading tools added, all strategies allowed.
- Advanced, from €50,000 – you will have full access to the market with information on its daily updates.
- Premium, from €100,000 – additional trading tools, daily technical analysis.
- Platinum, from €250,000 – plus priority support, fixed price.
- VIP from €500,000 – exclusive promotions, personal manager for private clients.
The broker offers Muslims an Islamic option with no swap and no commission. You can register up to 5 accounts with different trading conditions. All financial transactions are conducted in euros or US dollars.
You can authorize your close relative to perform actions in your Korata profile. These transactions will be possible subject to the approval of the candidate with the broker.
On the platform, you will find various ways to deposit and withdraw funds, such as bank transfers and cards, and electronic payments with crypto. You can follow market news on the website, and subscribe to the email newsletter for announcements and stock updates. The broker has a live chat to connect clients with tech support.