London Bridge Cap does not disclose any information about the company that owns the website or the date of its creation. As for the domain, it was registered by an unknown person in October 2022 in Iceland. In addition, the broker has neither a legal address nor a financial license. However, it is written in the Bonus Policy that the company’s activities are regulated in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Estonia. Finally, the Anti-Money Laundering Regulation says that payment transactions are regulated in accordance with the laws of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
Is it worth opening a trading account here? How safe is the platform? We will review the services of this broker and determine which parameters are flawless, and whether there are such indicators that raise doubts about its reliability.
You can start trading on London Bridge Cap after registering an account. During this procedure, you must select the currency: US Dollar, Euro, or Pound Sterling. The broker offers payments by bank transfer, credit card, as well as through several forms of electronic payment systems. Transfers from exchange offices, third-party transactions, or Western Union transfers are not accepted. The minimum deposit withdrawal amount is $100.
You can choose from the following five account types:
- Self-Managed from $250 – 200+ tradable assets, flexible leverage up to 1:100, market review
- Select from $10,000 – spreads from 1.5 pips, trading room analysis, and priority Level 3 profit withdrawal, monthly webinars, special venture promotions, bonus funds, dedicated senior manager
- Personal from $50,000 – spreads from 0.5 pips, leverage up to 1:300, trading room analysis and prioritized Level 2 withdrawals, weekly webinars.
- Honors from $250,000 – ultra narrow spreads from 0.0 pip, powerful leverage up to 1:400, access to complete analytics and webinars, priority level 1 withdrawal, invitations to VIP events, $5,000 gift.
- Wealth Management from $250,000 – on application exclusive offers for a personalized solution.
The London Bridge Cap website has a special VIP program that offers you an introduction to the Forex market through personalized coaching. You will get access to ultra-tight spreads from 0.0 pips and other exclusive options.
The Company states in the terms and conditions that it may cancel or suspend your account, block any pending transactions, or cancel any payment already made to or from your account. This will happen if criminal activity by the customer is suspected.
You will have $99 automatically deducted from your account if you have not made any transactions for 30 consecutive days. The broker multiplies the overnight fees by three (x3) on Wednesday around 00:00 GMT to offset its charges for the upcoming weekend.
On the website’s “Resources” page, you will find 12 e-books to increase your knowledge of the forex market. There are also sections to help clients: FAQ, Glossary, and Asset index.