Lyraten does not disclose any information about the date of its establishment and the location of the broker. Judging by the phone number, the tech support is located in Sweden. As for the domain, it was registered only in February 2023 in Reykjavik, Iceland. In addition, the project has no license and no legal address. Despite this, you can authorize on the site using 14 languages, including Italian, Arabic, and Chinese. However, you will not be able to use the registration form, which is missing from the platform’s functionality.
Is the broker worth trusting? Will it provide security and protection for traders? We will analyze the capabilities of the platform and draw conclusions about the reliability of work on the website.
Lyraten is web-based, meaning you can access it from any device and you do not need to install software on your computer. You can use this trading platform on an iPhone or Android smartphone. The terminal covers more than 500 assets including forex markets with traditional and digital currencies. On Lyraten, you can trade futures, indices, and commodities as CFDs.
The broker offers 6 types of accounts, which differ in the size of minimum and maximum deposits and set of services. You can choose a suitable option from the following:
- Basic, up to $2,499 – commissions 5%, leverage (crypto) 1:1-1:2, swap 24 hours 1.5%, variable minimum spread 2.4, leverage (forex) 1:50.
- Silver, $2,500-$9,999 range – 4% commissions, leverage (crypto) 1:3-1:5, swap 24 hours 1%, variable minimum spread 2.1, leverage (forex) 1:100.
- Gold, $10,000-$74,999 – 3% commission, leverage (crypto) 1:5-1:10, swap 24 hours 1.5%, variable minimum spread 1.8, leverage (Forex) 1:100.
- Platinum, $75,000-$149,999 – 2.5% commission, leverage (crypto) 1:10-1:20, swap 24 hours 0.85%, variable minimum spread 0.6, leverage (Forex) 1:100.
- VIP from $150,000 – fees 1.5%, leverage (crypto) 1:10-1:20, swap 24 hours 0.65%, variable minimum spread 0.4, leverage (Forex) 1:100.
- Private Equity Account from $400,000 – 1% fees, leverage (crypto) 1:10-1:20, swap 24 hours 0.5%, variable minimum spread 2.2, leverage (forex) 1:100
All account types provide MQL access. Lyraten provides each trader with a manager service. Tariff plans include a “robots” option for clients with a third-level account and above.
The broker warns clients that currency quotes on the Lyraten platform may not correspond to the exact rates of the real market. The company is ready to offer the presented quotes at its own discretion.
Additional services include an economic calendar and market analysis. To connect the client with technical support on the site, there is an online chat. You should specify your question and e-mail address in a special form.