National Trade Center is owned and operated by WTC Group Limited, which has offices in Nicosia, Cyprus, and St. Vincent and the Grenadines. However, the broker does not disclose the launch date or history of the company. As for the domain, it was registered in January 2022. In addition, the project does not have a license and the relationship with the client is regulated under the laws of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Finally, users from the US, Cuba, Syria, and some other countries cannot trade on the platform, at the discretion of its owners.
Can you trust your funds to this company? How safe is it to trade here? We will examine the terminal functions in detail to understand how reliable the broker is and whether its offers are favorable for users.
National Trade Center provides clients with an MT5 platform on which you can trade in desktop and mobile versions. The broker gives you the opportunity to earn on trading hundreds of commodities, popular stocks, indices, and traditional and virtual digital currencies. You can make a deposit using a bank card or cryptocurrency wallet. Withdrawal of BTC is done through a partner exchange service, from which your funds are withdrawn to your bank account.
The tariff plans are presented in 5 versions, structured by the amount of the minimum deposit. Each account has a specific set of services:
- MICRO from £250 – leverage 1:50.
- BASIC from £5,000 – leverage 1:100.
- GOLD from £10,000 – leverage 1:200, Bonus, dedicated senior manager, gold spreads, financial planning, priority Level 3 withdrawal process, special venture capital promotions.
- PLATINUM from £50,000 – leverage 1:300, Bonus, dedicated senior manager, platinum spreads, level 2 financial planning and priority withdrawal process, special venture promotions.
- VIP, by invitation only – leverage 1:400, Bonus, dedicated senior manager, VIP spreads, financial planning with full access, Level 1 priority withdrawal process, special venture capital promotions, private analyst sessions, access to VIP events.
Clients with any account type have access to over 200 tradable assets and the ability to utilize the Market Review service. All bonuses will be available for withdrawal once the trading volume requirement of 50,000 times its value has been met. Bonus funds will be canceled if you do not meet these conditions within 90 days.
There is a $99 fee for an inactive account. The broker will deduct the fee from your account if you have not made any payment transactions for 30 consecutive days.
You will find Forex CFD trading tips, a Glossary, and an Economic Calendar in the Education section. Analytics is represented by the TradingView platform ticker at the top of the interface.