The platform is managed by RGN Financial Planning LTD, which, according to the owner, is a global brand. The website indicates the address of the office, which is located in London. It is worth noting that the broker does not provide services to residents of the USA, North Korea, and some other countries. Can you trust your capital to this company? Is it safe to trade on this terminal? We will check how the platform functions, as well as the firm’s legal documents and draw conclusions about its reliability.
RGN Financial Planning Ltd offers clients a cloud-based WebTrader platform for trading, which can be accessed from any device. Traded assets include forex, indices, cryptocurrency, and more. Traders have access to 5 types of tariff plans, which are sorted by minimum deposit size and set of services. You can choose and open an account from the following options:
- BEGINNER from £5,000 – Leverage 1:20, Limited Access, Trading Assistance, Standard Spreads & Swap.
- SILVER from £25,000 – Leverage 1:50, Selected Markets, Trading Investment Assistance, Medium Spreads & Swap.
- GOLD from £75,000 – Leverage 1:100, Limited Access, Personal Financial Plan, Medium Spreads & Swap, Bonus 50%, Minimum guaranteed monthly ROI is 9%.
- PREMIUM from £150,000 – Leverage Custom, All Markets, Portfolio Managment, Low Spreads & Swap, Bonus 75%, Minimum guaranteed monthly ROI is 12%.
- VIP from £250,000 – Leverage Custom, All Markets, Portfolio Managment, Low Spreads & Swap, Bonus 100%, Minimum guaranteed monthly ROI is 15%.
The broker offers payment methods such as bank transfers, e-wallets, and credit cards. You can use real-time market information in your work – charts, current quotes, and news updates.
RGN Financial Planning Ltd collects personal data of individual and corporate clients. The list includes documents to prove identity, user location, water and electricity bills, copies of bank cards, bank statements, and others.
RGN Financial Planning Ltd offers educational materials, webinars, and market analysis for beginners. Round-the-clock customer support is provided by different types of communication, for example, you can ask a question to the operator through the feedback form.