Target Trading does not disclose any legal information about the date of its establishment. However, the broker claims that it has been operating for more than 10 years. As for the domain, it was registered only in August 2022 in Iceland. In addition, the client agreement and contact page state that the parent organization is registered in the Netherlands. Finally, the project does not have a license and US citizens cannot register an account on the site.
Is it safe to trade on the platform? Do traders really start earning well here? We will understand the details of trading on the site and tell you how reliable this broker is.
The platform is available in working and demo modes for registered users. You can trade in Target Trading from Android and iPhone devices. To do this, you need to make a deposit in EUR or GBP. The company accepts payments via bank transfer and major credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Maestro). The broker offers clients all major currency pairs, as well as a number of indices, commodities, and stocks. Traders have access to five types of accounts, which differ in the following parameters:
- Green $5,000 – access up to 1:50, leverage 1:2 UST pairs/ 1:4 others, spread 2.5 – 3
- Premium $10,000 – access Trade Expert, leverage 1:2 UST pairs/ 1:4 others, spread 2-2.5-2.5
- Platinum $50,000 – access Premium Trade Expert, leverage 1:2 UST pairs/ 1:4 others, spread 1.5-2.5
- Business $100,000 – access Specialized Trade Expert’s Team, leverage 1:2 UST pairs/ 1:4 others, spread 1-1.5
- Executive $250,000 – access Executive Expert’s Team, tailored leverage, spread 0.5-1
Depending on the account type, you will have access to analytics ranging from reviews of daily market updates to a live feed of trading recommendations. You can use Company credit according to T&C up to 25% of your deposit amount.
The broker promises to process withdrawal requests within 5-10 working days. Withdrawals are made in those accounts that have passed the verification procedure.
Target Trading provides all clients with a personal analyst and access to a weekly webinar. You can use e-books and other educational services as training materials, which are provided in different amounts depending on the types of accounts.