Traderup claims to be registered in the UK and the parent organization is located in London. The website also has information that this brand is authorized in various countries, the platform is used by more than 100 thousand traders around the world and it has numerous awards. However, this is not confirmed by documentation. Meanwhile, the company has no license and the Terms of Trading states that its activity is regulated by the legislation of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. In addition, the broker says that it has set up its website with a terminal in 2023. As for the domain, it was registered in 2014 in Reykjavik, Iceland, and renewed in August 2023. In addition, the interface supports 3 languages – English, French, and German. Finally, the service is banned in the US, Japan, and some other countries
Can this company be trusted? Is the broker reliable? We will analyze its investment offers and make a conclusion about the safety of trading on this platform.
The broker positions itself as a full-featured mobile online service. More than 300 instruments are presented on the author’s Traderup platform. Clients can trade cryptocurrencies, stocks, Forex, and other assets with a single wallet. You can use the app or trade in a web browser.
You will get access to 7 types of managed accounts after registering on the site. Additional services are added to the set of the first basic level and all subsequent ones, depending on the amount of the minimum deposit:
- Bronze, from $10,000 – introduction to the trading platform, personal manager, basic trading education programs, risk management and strategy recommendations.
- Silver, from $25,000 – Bronze account services plus personalized trading alerts.
- Gold, from $50,000 – guided trading sessions, risk-free trades in addition to Silver account services.
- Premium, from $100,000 – plus eligibility for Traderup Managed Account service.
- Platinum, from $250,000 – higher leverage.
- VIP, from $500,000 – unlimited access to our elite trading team in our exclusive Telegram group.
- VIP+, from $1,000,000 – the opportunity to test the Managed Account services for 30 days.
Traders can take advantage of deposit bonuses and Stop Loss order. It may take up to 3 business days to verify a withdrawal request. For every withdrawal, the client needs to go through the verification of personal documents. You will have to wait another 5 days after your request is approved before the money is transferred to your e-wallet, bank card, or bank account.
The Terms of Trading states that Traderup can block a client’s account at any time. In this case, the broker is not responsible for any losses of the trader.
You can contact the support team by asking a question through the online form in the “Contact Us” section. Customer support works 24/7 and gives you an answer to your question within 1 hour. In the Help Center section, you will find ready answers to frequently asked questions. Traderup announces its new Education Academy for registered clients through their account managers.