WilliamYoungs is owned and operated by Credentia International Management Ltd, which is registered in the Republic of Mauritius. The owner of the site claims 13 years of operation of the company and shows numerous awards of the platform, but there is no confirmation of this. As for the domain, it was only registered in August 2023. Furthermore, the broker reports that it has been regulated since 2012 and that all disputes are handled in the courts of London, UK. However, WilliamYoungs does not provide information about the license. Still, according to the Terms of Service, clients’ money is kept separate from the company’s funds in a client account at the Commonwealth Bank of Australia. Finally, the company claims that the brand is present in more than 15 countries and serves premium traders worldwide.
How safe is it to trade on this platform? Can this brokerage service be trusted? We will analyze the company’s performance and make our own conclusion on how reliable and profitable it is for traders.
WilliamYoungs supports the standard MT4/5 platform, available in desktop and mobile versions. More than 300 instruments are available to clients. You can trade CFDs on forex, stocks, commodities, indices, cryptocurrencies, and futures. The site has many popular ways to deposit so you can start trading quickly. You can deposit in US dollars, pounds sterling, euros, and Australian dollars. An insurance policy of up to $1,000,000 will protect your assets used at WilliamYoungs.
The broker offers 5 account options, which differ from each other by the amount of minimum balance. You can choose to have the following accounts:
- Basic, from $250 – 1 trading session per week, personal manager.
- Bronze, from $2,000 to $10,000 – 2 trading sessions per week, 15% Deposit Bonus, monthly financial research and market overviews, private introductory sessions with an analyst.
- Silver, from 10,000 to $25,000 – 3 trading sessions per week, 20% Bonus on deposit amount, weekly financial research and market reviews, monthly sessions with analyst, direct line with manager (WhatsApp).
- Gold, from $25,000 to $100,000 – 4 trading sessions per week, 25% Bonus on deposit amount, weekly financial research and market reviews, weekly sessions with an analyst, smart money management plan.
- VIP from $100,000 – 4 trading sessions per week, 25% Bonus on deposit amount, weekly financial research and market reviews, weekly sessions with analyst, smart money management plan, direct line with manager (WhatsApp).
A trader can only withdraw funds from the account through the same payment system, credit/debit card, or bank account used to deposit money. As a rule, withdrawals at WilliamYoungs can only be made in the currency in which they were deposited.
The broker may require you to provide additional information and documents before the withdrawal procedure starts. In this case, a fee of 20% of the withdrawal amount will be charged for accounts that have not been verified. The same advance fee is provided for any withdrawal from an account that has not been used more than 200 times in turnover.
The service allows professionals and beginners to open a demo account to understand how the terminal works and try out new strategies on a virtual deposit without the risk of losing money. The broker provides a market research package, which is created specifically for global traders. Trading support at WilliamYoungs and access to analytics, news, and training is provided in more than 15 languages.